Which hotel has the best reward program?

I stay out of town 3 or 4 nights a month and have been staying at Best Westerns. You have to stay at one of their hotels 20 times before you can earn a free night, and I was wondering if I could get a better deal at another hotel chain.

Favorite Answer

If you make a reservation via Hotelclub you earn member dollars which you can spend for a free night afterwards. More information http://www.hotelbooklet.com/web/tips/freehotel.htm...

From the attitude of a man or woman who spends some million/2 of my time in motels, I could say Hilton Honors. i'm a member of all the main vital ones, yet Hilton (which contains hampton hotel, embassy suites, homewood suites, doubletree, and hilton) provides the main threat to earn factors and are the least complicated to handle while it comprises employing your factors. i've got traveled to the carribean, many places interior the southeast and further fairly some weekend jaunts with my factors, and on no account any subject.