How would you punctuate this in line with Christian teaching and why?

Luke 23:43: 'Amen I say to you today with me you will be in the Paradise.' There was no punctuation at all in the original text. (Amen was in the original Koine text and not 'Truly I tell you', since Amen is a cognate and I see this as a language teacher's gift from God, I would always... show more Luke 23:43:

'Amen I say to you today with me you will be in the Paradise.'

There was no punctuation at all in the original text.

(Amen was in the original Koine text and not 'Truly I tell you', since Amen is a cognate and I see this as a language teacher's gift from God, I would always leave them in).

Thinking about when is the Paradise - today or later?

When is the man 'with' Jesus - there and then on the torture stake, being on his side against those objecting to him, or later in the Paradise? Is Jesus going to be in the earthly Paradise with the man or ruling over it from Heaven as he has the heavenly hope and is with his bride later?

Why would I be wrong for saying it ought to read:

"Amen I say to you today with me, you will be in the Paradise." My reasoning being that the man stood up for Jesus and was 'with him' next to him on a torture stake and 'on his side when being reproached' - Matthew 27:44, Mark 15;26-32, Luke 23;39-41.

In many places the word 'amen' has been translated as 'truly' or 'truly I tell you' when in fact 'amen' has always been a command meaning 'so be it' and it is a cognate. A cognate is a word which remains the same in other languages. It appears to me that when Jehovah confused our languages at the time of Nimrod and the building of the tower of Babel, He did in fact leave us with cognates. Sadly the early churches have chosen to take this very important one out of the bible and weaken it with the translation of 'truly' or 'verily'. At Luke 23;43 it does actually change the meaning somewhat as it takes away Jesus's right to give the man a place in the Paradise at this moment when He is giving his life as a ransom and paying the ultimate price for being allowed to now do this judging.
Update: I am using the Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures from Jehovah's Witnesses, which uses the text from Westcott and Hort ( which I believe is UBS4). I do not necessarily go along with the way in which the J.W.s have punctuated it though, or Westcott and Hort.