How do you set up a dual boot system on your hard drive?

I have installed windows 7 and linux Ubunto on another partition. My issue is that i cannot seem to access linux and I do not know how to configure it so when I start my computer I have the choice of windows or linux. Please help me with this issue and explain a bit more about setting up a duel or tri- boot hard... show more I have installed windows 7 and linux Ubunto on another partition. My issue is that i cannot seem to access linux and I do not know how to configure it so when I start my computer I have the choice of windows or linux. Please help me with this issue and explain a bit more about setting up a duel or tri- boot hard drive because I am planning on doing more of this in the future.
Update: Yeah it was easy. It partitioned by itself and installed. However, I cannot seem to get the choice to boot it when I start up my computer.