Joe asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What causes tiredness and low energy after masturbation?

I feel very tired most of the time and have very little energy. I find that i have more energy if i go without masturbating for a while, but as soon as i do it again i feel quite bad again and not just afterwards but for days. I know i had low hormones at one stage, but they arn't supposed to be affected by it. Does this happen to anyone else and what is it that causes it?

Best Answer

Probably for the same reason you get tired after SEX - it's because your body DOES go into "workout" mode...

Your heart races, you start to sweat, your muscles contract - ALL the same things that happen when you're pumping iron.

I'll let you make your own jokes on THAT one ;););)

Hi, same answer as for Albion :

Probably a form of Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome.

You can join our topic :

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?...

An excessive release of neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin) may cause this fatigue after ejaculation, for rare cases.

Have you tested some meds or supplements ?

b/c alot of blood is sent to the dick and thats why it gets"Big"while u r wacking u r very tired but your testosterone keeps u from passing out and after u **** u loose that testoserone and for alittle bit u r tired b/c your heart rate drops and u go from full of energy to fatigue

dont worry your doing you manly duty into your hands and after that who isnt tired after that

yer working it too hard...give it a rest