Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

am i pretty? be honest!!?

I look kinda like my avatar but my hair is lighter. I wear hollister tees and polos. I have glasses:(. I have black etnies with a mesh covered black e and i normally wear tan or white capris or shorts.

i am not stuck up!!!

if you think i am (which u can't tell from my question anyway) then don't say so cuz that's not the question i asked

Favorite Answer

It doesn't mean anything if your pretty on the outside all that cares is who you are on the inside. God made you the way you are for a reson!

you sound pretty.

But my advice is try to get rid of the etnies if you can. wear either vans, flip flops, or converse. and wear jean shorts or skirts every once in a while. =)

Im a 14 year old preppy girl and thats what im into. =D

Source(s): Me, and my personality

Yes! You are beautiful! The less you worry about how you look, the more beautiful you are. It's a fact. Everybody looks different. Everybody is unique and you should embrace that! You have several qualities millions would kill for! Learn to love yourself and the way you look and you will be much happier. It's a process of learning and growing older and wiser. Now I see beauty in everyone.

Oh. My. God.

Don't be such a dork. Either post a real pic or dont bother asking. And fyi, do you really, honestly think we'll be able to tell u whether or not you're pretty judging by the clothes you wear?!?! For chrissakes.

whats hollister?

im guessing it some clothing brand in u.s cause i remember when i was there i saw like 12 year kids waring these hoodies that said Hollister.

i think everyone is pretty except for like orange people (fake spray tan)

I can't really tell without seeing a picture,

but remember this--Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful!!

post a real picture cuz the avatar is not cute

No one has any idea what you look like, hun.

So no one can accurately tell you if youre pretty.

From what you describe you seem cute.

Out of ten, I'll give you an 8.

cant be honest we really dont know what ya look like by description sounds o.k.