ljx3360vxd asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Does ejaculation make us tired?

I feel tired for about three or four days whenever I ejaculate, so I should sleep more during this period, is this normal? if so is there anyway to prevent such tiredness?

Update:

I feel tired for about three or four days whenever I ejaculate, so I should sleep more during this period, is this normal? if so is there anyway to prevent such tiredness? (I can experience very energetic moments when I haven't had ejaculation for a week or so) --------- Why champion sportsmen (like football players) stop having ejaculation before and during contest period? does it make them to have more energy for playin?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well, maybe for like five minutes after you do it, but not for three of four days! It sounds like a different problem. I'd look into it.

• 3 years ago

the final public of fellows sense particularly drained/fatigue after ejaculation via psychological impact. basically before ejaculation, there is very a lot of potential that collects in the physique, and on the 2d of climax, it is released, which, on an identical time as inflicting excitement in men, additionally motives tiredness via indoors attempt used to make, and maintain the potential. If the fatigue is so undesirable that he almost falls at recent to sleep afterwards, then you definitely could have him see a urologist, because it must be a sigh of a chemical/ neurotransmitter imbalance

• 1 decade ago

Here is only an ideal that may or may not work for you. Try at night and then try in the early morning. For me, I know that late at night will only keep me wide awake. In the early morning, I feel tired but I jump out of bed and take a shower. I also know that I can not go back to bed. If I go back to bed, I'll be tired all day. Good Luck and pick early morning or late at night.

• 1 decade ago

After ejaculation drink a glaas of warm milk. you will come to normal after half an hour

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I dont think it makes me tired. It just make me lose filling, well not lose filling but if i *** it is impossible for me to keep having sex cuz i guess i get bored or something. Yeah maybe it makes us tired. Who knows?

• 1 decade ago

i get tired but not that tired. i get tired and fall asleep but then i feel fine the next day.

• 1 decade ago

I get an energy boost after sex, and during.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You shouldn't be this tired for so long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.