Worried about my son, what should I do?

I am French, and I moved abroad, met my husband Lester there, married him and had children. My last child, a son, is a huge disappointment to me. He was born with a very large ears, abnormally large, and he was very little. He was sickly. He coughed and sneezed so often that he carried a handkerchief at all times.... show more I am French, and I moved abroad, met my husband Lester there, married him and had children. My last child, a son, is a huge disappointment to me. He was born with a very large ears, abnormally large, and he was very little. He was sickly. He coughed and sneezed so often that he carried a handkerchief at all times. He ran temperatures. He fainted at loud noises. But most alarming of all, as he grew up, he showed no interest in the practical things of life. He does not like eating, for example. While his older, bigger siblings eat, he dreams about something. He says he listens to the sounds of the distant music (we have people playing piano near our place), and that is sounds like "honey". He is such a skinny mo... person. I begged him to eat to make me happy, but he wouldn't. He has his head in the clouds all the time. He can't look after himself, and no matter how hard we try, and his brothers and sisters show him, he just goes around daydreaming. My other children - Merlot, Furlough, Toulèse- are so world-wise and smart. I can't understand why my youngest is so helpless. What should I do?
14 answers 14