can anyone reccomend a central location hotel in brugges, belguim.?

i am looking to go brugges in june,for a weekend on p&o ferries.i am wondering if anyone can reccomend a hotel for us to stay in,there will be eight of us,all couples.ideally we would like to be not far from the main square.We are looking for a mid priced hotel.

Favorite Answer

You can try www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows all available deals!

Hi, I went to Brugges for a long weekend Easter 2006. I booked into the most expensive hotel [ or so i was told] [unknowingly] via the internet , but it was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. However there are loads of hotels near the square [ 2 of the main squares are really close to each other ] so there is very little walking distance. And on my last trip [ December 2007 ] I found the bus r transferring you from the ferry dropped you off at one of the squares instead of near the bus/railway station which was excellent. [ but it would be wise to check this out ] Loads of hotels. but , obviously i cant recommend any but they all looked really fine. The one I was in was the De Tuilerieen on Den Dyver and it does have a high rating - Great for a couple of days

I would Google and check any hotel via watchdog and similar sites - google the hotel you might like to go to and see what other travellers thin - hope this has helped - have a good time anyway - FYD x

www.hostellybeer.com

I work here, am working right now and we can offer you 4 double rooms with ensuite bathroom for €30 per person per night. We are ten minutes from the station and the most centrally located mid price hotel you can find.

Breakfast is included in the price. Give us a ring for more info: 003250334355

you can use search with good key ward ,you can find what you want.