May I Ask this Question to Jews, Christians, Muslims and Anyone?

May I Ask this Question to Jews, Christians, Muslims and Anyone? 1. All Muslims do not get a ticket, permission and funding to settle in Mecca or Saudi Arabia. 2. All Christians do not get a ticket, permission and funding to settle in Rome or Italy. 3. Why then All Jews get a ticket, permission and funding to... show more May I Ask this Question to Jews, Christians, Muslims and Anyone?
1. All Muslims do not get a ticket, permission and funding to settle in Mecca or Saudi Arabia.
2. All Christians do not get a ticket, permission and funding to settle in Rome or Italy.
3. Why then All Jews get a ticket, permission and funding to settle in Jerusalem and Israel?
I am asking this question because the Palestinians are victims of Israeli atrocities. Yet, the Palestinians are known as terrorists and the offending Israelis are known as victims! This is the biggest mockery of justice and distortion of truth. So, the obvious question is, “why is it so”?
Update: I was looking for answers! Why are some people insulting me and Palestinians instead of maintaining the civility by answering the specific question? Isn’t a reflection of Israeli arrogance and blatant brutality? Why anyone would like to throw the Palestinians in the desert or ocean? If we follow this type of... show more I was looking for answers! Why are some people insulting me and Palestinians instead of maintaining the civility by answering the specific question? Isn’t a reflection of Israeli arrogance and blatant brutality?

Why anyone would like to throw the Palestinians in the desert or ocean? If we follow this type of Israeli logic then why any one should condemn Hitler’s ethnic cleansing when the Israelis are conducting ethnic cleansing for a long time?