Dirt cheap Paleo recipe ideas?

I'm interested in trying out Paleo, to me it makes alot of sense for various reasons. However, living of meat, veg, fruit and nuts (and things to that nature) could easily spiral into a VERY expensive endevour. I am a student. I have a minuscule amount of money at any given time. I need cheap ideas! First off,... show more I'm interested in trying out Paleo, to me it makes alot of sense for various reasons. However, living of meat, veg, fruit and nuts (and things to that nature) could easily spiral into a VERY expensive endevour. I am a student. I have a minuscule amount of money at any given time. I need cheap ideas!

First off, I understand frozen veg it very cheap, as I basically live of that now anyways. A bag of ASDA smart price mixed veg costs 75p and can last one person 5 days pretty easy. Sometimes supermarket value mince meat is cheap as hell but all sorts of processing goes into them. The thing about non-paleo is that porridge, potatoes, rice and bread are all so cheap. Filling the gap without them may well present a challenge.

Any ideas? I am based in the UK, have very little money and I am not a fussy eater at all. I will eat just about anything. I also have no allergies.

Cheap, Paleo friendly meals.