National readers service( can i get a public defender)?

heres my situation On April, 2010 I received a phone call on my cell phone from someone for a “magazine readers services” about magazine subscriptions, a $100,000 sweepstakes and a diamond watch. I had originally perceived the call being from the bank due to their extensive knowledge of my account. Unfortunately,... show more heres my situation
On April, 2010 I received a phone call on my cell phone from someone for a “magazine readers services” about magazine subscriptions, a $100,000 sweepstakes and a diamond watch. I had originally perceived the call being from the bank due to their extensive knowledge of my account. Unfortunately, I mistakenly gave away some personal banking information though the phone call about my visa debit card as they had begun the phone call requesting information about my visa debit card. This was done prior to the offer of magazine subscriptions that originally started as an amount of $4.99 to an agreement for an amount of $68.28. I proceeded to look into any information about this company as I wanted to know if there was some way to cancel the pending transaction for $68.28 as well as possible future charges from this company.
On April 26, I contacted a local branch of my bank to inquire on any possible solutions to my problem. They told me to contact the dispute center which I did. So they told me there going to send me some paper work. I don’t know what to do. I’m just a young college killed trying to better my life. And this happens
can i get a public defender for this case and what should i tell them?
1 answer 1