Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

am i preety?

am i pretty? I look exactly like my avatar and i think i an bee-u-ti-ful but i want more opinoins

Favorite Answer

Your beautiful....Don't listen to all of these superficial people. Looks aren't everything,beauty is only skin deep,You have to love who you are,so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.....

• Javy

Well, if I was you, I would matter a lot more for the beauty within which is more important than the exterior, which isn't long lasting. Once you are beautiful inside is impossible not to look beautiful outside.

Your going to throw that out here .. and they are going to beat ya up ... FUCI< them ... rock what ya got!

I think you need a different hair cut

it only matters what you think! personally i think that avatar is pretty and unique.

pretty as a bulldog

if u feel pretty u r pretty do not ask anyone

it doesnt matter in the inside you should

Do you feel Pretty ?

Source(s): Maybe you can sing it in West Side Story. lol!
  • *

a different look may suit you better.