Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

am i preety?

am i pretty? I look exactly like my avatar and i think i an bee-u-ti-ful but i want more opinoins

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your beautiful....Don't listen to all of these superficial people. Looks aren't everything,beauty is only skin deep,You have to love who you are,so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.....

• Javy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, if I was you, I would matter a lot more for the beauty within which is more important than the exterior, which isn't long lasting. Once you are beautiful inside is impossible not to look beautiful outside.

• 1 decade ago

Your going to throw that out here .. and they are going to beat ya up ... FUCI< them ... rock what ya got!

• 1 decade ago

I think you need a different hair cut

• 1 decade ago

it only matters what you think! personally i think that avatar is pretty and unique.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pretty as a bulldog

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u feel pretty u r pretty do not ask anyone

• 1 decade ago

it doesnt matter in the inside you should

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you feel Pretty ?

Source(s): Maybe you can sing it in West Side Story. lol!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

a different look may suit you better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.