Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

anal sex virgin =)?

hey everyone..serious question but first...single [always been believe it or not]im 17 and a virgin both vaginal; mouth; anal; etc.and im waiting for marriage [believe it or not] and no im not christian.My problem is that i made a promise to god saying that im going to wait until marriage to loose it to and trust me i still mean it because now-a-days you cant trust boys because they make the girls look bad and i dont want to go threw that and show the boys girls arent all the same and some can wait..but anways.my problem is that when i want to be in a serious relationship and we last for a long time i know he will want to have sex any boy would and i cant loose it to him and if i dont give him sex he'll end up cheating on me and thats what i dont want so i decided i'll probably give him anal.you think god will punish me for that? my friend said that anal doesnt count.vaginal does.but he'll say anything for me to loose it.lol.and does it feel good in the future..no stupid answers please

Favorite Answer

I am 34. If you do anal, you still keep your hymen AND your virginity AND I firmly believe - you're promise to God. I went to catholic school for 12 years so I can feel where you're coming from.

At 17, I tried anal and it hurt IMMENSELY. it wasn't until a few years ago I learned the secrets of how to do it. Make sure he goes at your pace and gets you ready before he enters. I know this will still be a while down the road for you - just make sure you know what you're doing before you do it - otherwise - it will bring you to tears.

.ls'nt this what homo-sexuals do.Does'nt god describe this peactice as an abomination.Neither am l a christian but in this l agree with god

God doesnt exsist. dont get pissy at me, i think giving up anal befor anything will make you seem like a tramp, take it slow if you want to, do whatever, just dont base it off god.