Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need a theme song!?

Do you know any songs I can use as a theme song for a project I am doing. We have to make our own shows and I don't know what to do for the theme song. Any suggestions.

The show is about a jock and a nerd. The jock always bullies the nerd and then there widdowed parents get married and they are forced to live together. The main character is the nerd.

No one take any ideas of stealing my wonderful odea of a show. Just Kidding.

Thanks.

Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Whatever you do, don't choose a Disney song or their lawyers will come knocking down your door.

and in what way is this related to "Programming and Design"?? You can't be that clueless.

Im not totally sure this fits, but...

"It's my life"- Bon Jovi