I think demons and satan are not evil and I would like to research how to talk to them.?

I'm really interested in getting into a religion that's normally considered 'evil', such as Satanism or some sort of occult group. I strongly feel that there is no such thing as evil, and that it should be possible to contact higher powers through occult means. I'm looking for 100% serious... show more I'm really interested in getting into a religion that's normally considered 'evil', such as Satanism or some sort of occult group. I strongly feel that there is no such thing as evil, and that it should be possible to contact higher powers through occult means.

I'm looking for 100% serious groups that commune with demons or Satan. Can anyone recommend one? Have you ever dabbled in this sort of thing? What have your experiences been? I'm not squeamish about animal sacrifice.