How can I sue my school?

Well a few days ago it was me and my friend lets call him d. well me and d were in science class, doin our speeches on physics and car crashes. we were talking a little bit, and the teacher took a mark off because we interupted someone so we were pretty angry. and then this heaps nerdy kid gets up to go do his... show more Well a few days ago it was me and my friend lets call him d. well me and d were in science class, doin our speeches on physics and car crashes. we were talking a little bit, and the teacher took a mark off because we interupted someone so we were pretty angry. and then this heaps nerdy kid gets up to go do his speech, i'm laughin at him and shouting out his name and the teacher starts going off at d. and i yell out 'haha you stupid woman, get back to the kitchen' to the teacher, and she gives me the most evil look and screams at me to get out.

After this incedent, i have to go the principals office, and he says that I am suspended for 3 days. wtf 3 days?? and this also goes on my permanent record! i think this is a little bit over reactive, because i didnt even sware. so im thinking of pressing charges of defamation and racism (im black). so 1. how do i get a legal team and judge and 2. do you think my case will win??