Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson Conspiracy Theorists Unite!?

Did Michael Jackson, after pre-selling all of those London Tickets, fake his death to avoid further Debt Auctions and Court Ordered payments?

I like Michael, but stopped loving his music in 1985

Favorite Answer

It is extremely funny on how the L.A. Sheriff Department stated on 6/26/2009 at the news conferencen that the full autopsy report on Mr. Jackson will be classified for "security reasons". It's also interesting to note that Michael always said that if he ever faked his own death, he would do it the same way "Elvis did". He was about to kick off another tour like Elvis was; He was classified as having died from a heart attack that was induced by prescription drugs the way Elvis was; He was found unconcience the way Elvis was; CPR was performed by his personal doctor the way Elvis was; He was seen active by others right up to an hour before his alleged death as Elvis was as well; and he was looking for a fresh start as Elvis was. We need to look to see if any of his insrance is being cashed in, the policy on Elvis was not, and if the policy is still active as the one on Elvis is. The reason for this is that it is not illegal to fake your death as long as no crime, such as insurance fraud, has taken place. (www.fjtf.org)

Source(s): News Report of the LA Sheriff Department; www.fjtf.org; Fedral Law governing faking one's own death

I was wondering the same thing myself. Did Michael fake his death? maybe he did. Wasn't he in debt? I suppose anything is possible.

He showed it during the election. Hawaii has verified it, but the state does not consider birth certificates public documents and will only release the document to family members.

You will not believe this, but I just been shopping, and guess what, I just saw MJ Elvis and ET pushing their trollies around our local store.

Source(s): Supermarket

I like this question cause i thought the same thing. I'm not trusting it until they have done the autopsy. THRILLER!!!

Maybe he went back to his home world.

he went down to mexico to hide

That's exactly how it happened!