Am I psychic, or do I just have a keen eye?

Every since I was little I've alway been able to connect to people on a way deeper level, even if I had met them that very day. I can always tell what a person is feeling, and get a general sense on why. Just by being around a person for a few seconds I can tell if their purpose is good or bad & what type of a... show more Every since I was little I've alway been able to connect to people on a way deeper level, even if I had met them that very day. I can always tell what a person is feeling, and get a general sense on why. Just by being around a person for a few seconds I can tell if their purpose is good or bad & what type of a person they are. Almost as if they have some sort of a glow to them. I can't explain it. Anyways I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.
Update: no I have not posted this.
& I can assure you that I'm a good person. I'm Catholic too.
Update 2: no it's not judging honest. I can see a glow of- colors around them. like they have a hue.