Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

One of my testicles is missing?

I was pulling out my penis to urinate and when I pulled out my sack only one testicle came out. I felt all around and can't find the other. Can it go inside of you or did it fall out into my intestines or something.

Please help.

Favorite Answer

My brother says to stand on the leg adjacent to the missing... part, hop up and down and see what happens. He also recommends shoving the other one in to see if the first one comes out. But seriously dude, go get that checked out.

Your testicle(s) can recess into your abdomen. It's more common than you think among men. You should go get checked by a doctor as this is usually correlated with an increased risk of testicular cancer. In rare cases, it can become "stuck" behind muscle and tissue layers in your abdomen and cause pain. Sometimes there are simple, non-invasive procedures that can be done to correct the problem.

This is far more common in younger males with developing testes. So, if you're still fairly young or undergoing puberty, it may be completely normal and correct itself without issue. Still best to be safe and have a doc take a look. Also, if it happens in the future (once you've cleared it with a doc), and if it's not too far in, try to *gently* massage it back down into your scrotum yourself. This will help it correct itself naturally through development and help to prevent it becoming permanently recessed.

As long as you have one functioning, you shouldn't have problems with sperm production or hormone balance.

ADD - PS: sorry you're catching so much crap over this question. I guess anything about balls brings out the trolls. It's normal, you're not weird, and it'll be just fine...

Source(s): med student

Hey man, i had this happen to me one time. It probably did go up inside you. DO NOT try to push it down if you feel it. It will hurt like hell and can cause serious damage. I was in severe pain for weeks and finally saw a doctor and he had to give me meds to help repair the damage. just go see a doctor from the start before trying to fix it yourself. Don't try the dumb stuff people are saying like pushing the other one, jumping, or anything like that. It could cause some bad damage and you do not want to deal with what i did. there may be a problem that caused it so a doctor is definitely best at this point to determine if there is a more serious issue.

Source(s): PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Dude can recess(retract) into your abdomen it's normal.I had lost both of them for two weeks.A strong cough or sneeze the kind that can pop your Hernia into your scrotum, if you have hernia. will also make your testicle come back the same way .

I would go see your doctor if you feel like there's a problem. I don't think that you can just love a testicle. You're either born with the right number or your not.

I found it! It was alongside route 64 East outside of Richmond, Virginia hitch hiking. I picked it up an brought it down here to Va Beach. It's been lying out in the sun the past 3 days and getting a GREAT tan.

Send me you address and I'll Fed Ex him to you, if I can get the girls to leave him alone!

As far as I know, if the man has only one sperm, he can produce a child. Obviously, the lower the count the harder it is to get pregnant. I would, however, get your doctor's opinion on whether pregnancy is safe or not. There may be issues with the sperm because of the cancer. Please let all of us know your doctor says. Good Luck

Testicles can go inside, but not into your intestines. Maybe it is just shy.

this happened to my friend when he was younger and he had to get an operation because it got lost inside his body so this could be the problem i dont know for sure though sorry!

yes it is posible for testicles to go inside your body.

question how old are you?

It might have come out of your mouth while you were sleeping. Check under the sheets. It happens to my uncle all the time.