What are two of the main reasons you belive in god or do not believe in god?

Please not quotes from the bible just your own words, I can tell you the two main reasons why i am not atheist are 1- There is no absolute fact of how the material got into space to form the big bang, 2- How does rubbing certain chemicals together create life, Since these questions are unanswered, they do... show more Please not quotes from the bible just your own words, I can tell you the two main reasons why i am not atheist are 1- There is no absolute fact of how the material got into space to form the big bang, 2- How does rubbing certain chemicals together create life, Since these questions are unanswered, they do leave a possibility of a creator And for me if there are other opposite possibilities about a subject such as god, Well I for one cannot say there definitely is no god, Eventually (not sure in my lifetime) but eventually i believe these questions will be solved Until then i will remain a happy agnostic who is a good person, loving, careing, thoughtful, i have a wonderful wife, and she has 3 wonderful kids which i think of as my own, But please don't feel sorry for me if i don't believe there is a god as i also dont believe there is no god. I believe there isn't enough facts either way for a god existing or not