How did Jesus turn the water into wine?

Did he cut himself and put his blood in it?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He was being sneaky and switched the glasses while no one was looking!!

• 9 years ago

Maybe a miracle that God gave him. What I want to know is why Christians accept Jesus as God when he is a human like you and I?

• Oh yes in that Jewish wedding in Cana, Galilee, right?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Towards whom in my past or present do I hold any level of resentment?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

HE is amazing, He is the God of All matter, and is the God of Science! He rearranged the atoms/molecules of the water and bringing forth Wine, by His Light doing as He commands! The really amazing thing I believe He did beyond even that, was when satan asked Him to turn the stones into bread, He refused, but then when the multitude was hungry He turned the stones into bread, just by rearranging the carbon atoms and molecules He is amazing...For proof of His greatness and of His now finished mystery go google Adam and Eve seed gathering and on the about page and services page and proof in the news and science page are many proofs of His now ending aging and death...He is the GOD OF ALL MATTER....

Source(s): WORD
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It's a myth about how the shamans used their somewhat toxic amanita mushrooms. The shaman would eat the shrooms, his body would absorb the toxins, and then the villagers would drink the shaman's urine to get high off of it. Read the story about Jesus giving the lady at the well a drink of his "living waters." lmao

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ah, Jesus.... truely the Chris angel of his time

• samuel
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Nobody know, its Miracle

• 9 years ago

He understood the molecular make up of both liquids and controlled it, and manipulated it..

• 9 years ago

He probably had a can of Four Loko up his sleeve.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.