Why do chinese have little eyes?

everytime i see a asian they have little squinty eyes why is that

and is it just the chinese/japanese or do asian people from laos or burma have eyes like that to

Favorite Answer

vely rittr eye they havvvvvv

It is called a mono-lid. Common to Asians. And there is nothing wrong with it. I think Asian women are beautiful. You may call it "squinty" because you are a flooting moron. Or not.

I am from Irish-Scottish descent. I have very full,full lips. One would wonder where I got them. Maybe YOU, Sir have a very thick, overhanging eyebrow Cro-Magnum like forehead--kinda like a Caveman--one would wonder if you were thick in the head. It means nothing--or everything.

I, myself, might tend to deduce you were prone to delinquency and mischief. And maybe mayhem. Idiocy. But then again I MIGHT be wrong.

Go figure.

All people are beautiful people.

;=)

Asiatic people have an epithelial fold at the corner of their eyes that they evolved over eons of time spent in an area that had very bright sun, and they evolved this feature to protect their eyes from the sun reflected off of snowy landscapes. Their eyes themselves are actually the same size as everybody else. I am sure we can find features in every culture that people find funny or strange, but why bother?

Hey.. not all asians have small eyes.. that's a stereotype..

depending on the geographical locations our ancestors landed on in the early years, their physical appearances adapted to the surroundings.. evolution.. that's why..

For example, since you talk about chinese here, take a look at chinese in different parts of the world.. especially if they're been away from China for a few generations.. They tend to be very different from mainland chinese.. its cuz of evolution.. the human body adapts to their surroundings..

• ?

Why do white people have narrow noses? Why do black people have fuller lips? Genetics.

To Shomoylino Andersen: Hello, fellow Andersen (I'm an Anderson) I figured you were just thinking the same thing as me, no offense taken :)

Because of the climate and area of the world they were from. Thank evolution for that.

Jesus Christ we were all made differently. We didn't all just appear randomly alright, so stop criticizing.

Just the way their faces are structured. It is weird though isn't it?

Genetics.....Why do africans have big lips.....genetics........why do white people have blonde hair.........genetics......common sense dude

i am sorry rebecca i actually did not know you put a answer like that before me lol please know i was not trying to bite off of you.

THEZ INHERITED FROM THEIR ANCESTORS