Afghanistan war?Taliban vs America?

Afghansiatn: A land of most patriotic people.Mostly super powers attack on Afghanistan but failed.First in 18th century, British attack on Afghanistan three times(Anglo-Afghan war).A few decades before another super power Russia attack on Afghansiatn in 1979 but failed too badly.And now America attack on... show more Afghansiatn: A land of most patriotic people.Mostly super powers attack on Afghanistan but failed.First in 18th century, British attack on Afghanistan three times(Anglo-Afghan war).A few decades before another super power Russia attack on Afghansiatn in 1979 but failed too badly.And now America attack on Afghanistan but same thing.America doesnt success in Afghanistan.
Now again same cruppted president Hamid Karzai.
I think that America chage their startegy from fight to dialogue.
if America use this Dialoue system at starting of war then i think those thousand American soldiers doesnt killed.
After 9/11 when America say to talibans that give Bin Ladin to America.Taliban replyed for evidence which proof that Bin Ladin is behind this.But America doesnt give proof and start a war.
If at that time America give proof then maybe taliban give Bin Ladin to America and those thousand American soldiers doesnt killed.
But now America use Dialouge in which American condition is that taliban support America to fight against Al-Queda.
Whats your think?
Anyways America says they doesnt fail in Afghanistan war?How?
Is 9/11 is an inside job?
Tell me about American territory and Taliban territory in Afghanistan.
Is sending more troops is the solution of situation of Afghanistan?
Please tell me truth.
Update: Talibans doesnt allow for schhool.thats bad thing.
But watch their good things that during taliban rule their is no drug field.
And now drug fields are everywhere in Afghanistan.
American forces tired to destroy these drug fields but now these drugs fields increase.
Update 2: Karzai is a currupted man because during taliban rule in northern allience territory Karzai earn from these drugs field and now he win in election by frod. If Abdullah become president then a hope of better situation of Afghanistan. Tell me what Karzai do in these 8 years.Nothing.Afghanisatn situation become more... show more Karzai is a currupted man because during taliban rule in northern allience territory Karzai earn from these drugs field and now he win in election by frod.
If Abdullah become president then a hope of better situation of Afghanistan.
Tell me what Karzai do in these 8 years.Nothing.Afghanisatn situation become more complecated and difficult now.
Update 3: Some of attacks on Americans are from Al-ueda. But 9/11 is different. Tell me many peoples say that they building cant down until its temperature become 2750F because that building is made by steel and steel melt on 2750f but the teperatrure at that time is 1200f.People which are there said that their is a bomb... show more Some of attacks on Americans are from Al-ueda.
But 9/11 is different.
Tell me many peoples say that they building cant down until its temperature become 2750F because that building is made by steel and steel melt on 2750f but the teperatrure at that time is 1200f.People which are there said that their is a bomb series explotion which takes bilding down.
And 1 thing if plane hit on the bottom then maybe building come down because hitting bottom is easily effect on full building.
2nd thing is everyone taling that 2 building come down.No one said that their is third building also come down at same day.With explotion planted in the building.Ask the enjioners how they set the explotion in 3rd building so fast because set and interlink explotion takes weeks and months.WT7
Update 4: Why thousands of DVDs relese by Americans in which they proof that 9/11 is an inside job.Their are several websoites made my Americans in which they proof that 9/11 is an inside job.
Update 5: x-president of Italy Frasisco say on first week of 2007 some things and some views that proof that 9/11 is an inside job.Pereperators are CIA and Israili intelligance. Anyways like Iraq war which is a fake war in which America kill millions of civilians by saying mass destruction weapon.Now America said that their... show more x-president of Italy Frasisco say on first week of 2007 some things and some views that proof that 9/11 is an inside job.Pereperators are CIA and Israili intelligance.
Anyways like Iraq war which is a fake war in which America kill millions of civilians by saying mass destruction weapon.Now America said that their is a misinformation about Mas Destruction weapons.
In Iraq war actual target is Saddam Hussain.
In Afghanistan war actual target is talibans and Nuclear weapons of Pakistan.
Thats my think.
Update 6: In Pentagon which is a small building according to floors.Plane come between several big buildings and then hit. At starting Some American leaders and many people say that in that hit first several times plane circle around the building becuase Pentagon is low and in front on pentagon their is several building.But... show more In Pentagon which is a small building according to floors.Plane come between several big buildings and then hit.
At starting Some American leaders and many people say that in that hit first several times plane circle around the building becuase Pentagon is low and in front on pentagon their is several building.But plane hit in its first attempt.How.Is the hijackers are so intelligant and so much technician that they hit the pentagon in first attempt.
If i am wrong then tell me your view and truth.
Anyways above all are my friends tell me.
Update 7: x-president of Italy named Frsisco talk to an media channel in first week of December 2007 that 9/11 is an inside job which is done by CIA and israili inteligance(i forget the name).He says that one day come when this truth is in front of everyone.Bin Ladin is a special agent of CIA.CIA and israili intelligance is... show more x-president of Italy named Frsisco talk to an media channel in first week of December 2007 that 9/11 is an inside job which is done by CIA and israili inteligance(i forget the name).He says that one day come when this truth is in front of everyone.Bin Ladin is a special agent of CIA.CIA and israili intelligance is always involve in several bad type incidents to start a war.
In Iraq which is a fake war in which millions of civilians killed.America enter by saying mass destruction weapons but now America said that they have misinformation.
Actual target in Iraq is Saddam Hussain.
In Afghanistan actual target is taliban and nuclear weapons of Pakistan.
8 answers 8