Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i got a makeover! how do i look now?

now i look basically like my avatar

before i had a blonde mullet, hideous sunglasses, a rainbow boa and a locut black fishnet shirt, and huge diamond earrings

i dyed my hair etc.

i burned the fish net and the boa

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you needed a change! You look good!

ah hmm sweet??? I guess . Avatar's; are not what people ,usually look like.. But your avatar is pretty. Best answer; that I can without real before and after photo's. What did you do with the low cut fish net top, and are you going to keep it for private use??? sorry! its just a question I had to ask as a guy.

• Conrey

Just like a Princess!

• ncgirl

It sounds like you have had the courage to make a beautiful and drastic change. Congrats!!!

looking good

uh you look good?

perhaps you should show us an actual picture first..

If your happy with your make over I am happy with it.

you look fabulous dahling, fabulous!