My friend likes to stick bananas up his butt? Is this normal?

After a long day at work i came home and found my friend shoving a banana up his butt. He acted like nothing was wrong, how can you act normal with your best friend is watching you put a tasty fruit in your anus? It doesnt make sense. Is he gay or what? and what should i say to him?

Favorite Answer

I hope he doesn't eat them afterwards!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): friend likes stick bananas butt normal: https://shortly.im/4YqQm
  • Joanne

If you are his friend, I would question it. I would just say why did you put the banana up your butt? and see what he says. If he is giving hints on maybe that he is gay, than ask him, are you saying that you are gay? To have this convo, you have to be nice, and firendly all at the same time. If he just says because he likes doing it, because there is nothing else to do or any weird answer... than really question him, and say that you have to be serious, because you can check him in some where to get him help.

Look, just because someone has sex with the same gender, doesn't mean they're gay. It could be a good indicator, but there are straight married men who enjoy anal. You can never be sure unless he has been in a romantic relationship with a dude and liked it.

City of God- only the roles are reversed...lol

Wow, thats a pretty weird story. But, seeing that you are his friend I wouldn't be a dick about it.

You say "tasty fruit in your anus"... Are you sure their isn't more to the story?

Either way, as a friend, your obligated to be friendly. If you can't get beyond your ethics and personal beliefs to find that it doesn't matter what your friend puts up his anus, then I guess you never were friends to begin with.

ahahahahahaha! thats disgusting! XD

ur friend has a banana fetish

aaagh that is so nasty

the two things i hate most mixed together

butt ******* and bananas

thats like my worst nightmare

n "joy" the definition of GAY is a man who has sex with other men. not a man who dates or has romantic relationships with other men. altho that would also be included. but any man who has sex with another man is GAY. period! even straight men have meaningless sex. dont think that just cuz u only want a quicky with ur neighbor that it dosnt make u gay. cuz believe me u are! theres no denying it. u are GAY GAY GAY

accept it!

Have you ever seen a strait guy stick fruit up his butt??? Does that answer you question?

• .

That's umm.. for lack of a better word.. Odd!

I hope he didn't eat it

Ahahahaha...

Your friend likes taking it in the a$$. Nothing wrong, unless he's a guy. That would be a bit of a problem.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is so great are you for real with this and no that is just ****ed up but so great at the same time