So if vaccines don't cause AUTISM, why is the government awarding this family $1.5 million?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20...

Maybe because the family had enough money to sue? Or because the family knew (mom is a nurse) to check for brain swelling after immunizations?

Will this be the last, or the first in a long line of other families who are awarded for the loss of their daughter?
Update: According to chemist and chelation expert Andrew Hall Cutler: "The whole mitochondrial dysfunction thing is a red herring. Heavy metal toxicity causes an acquired mitochondrial dysfunction which is resolved, with normal function returning, on detoxification." Which is 100% true for my son. At... show more According to chemist and chelation expert Andrew Hall Cutler:

"The whole mitochondrial dysfunction thing is a red herring.

Heavy metal toxicity causes an acquired mitochondrial dysfunction which is resolved, with
normal function returning, on detoxification."

Which is 100% true for my son. At 3.5 yrs. he had a "mito disorder", at 5, he no longer has it! But then, he is no longer "autistic" either.

AMAZING what 2 years of heavy metal chelation will do.

No mercury--no autism! ;-)
Update 2: ETA for LAUREL:

LOL on your "source", David Groski, or "ORAC" as he calls himself most places. He is a Pharma mouthpiece.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2010/06/david...

What's next? NCFA telling us adoption is emotionally healthy for kids?
Update 3: ETA to W.E. (aka Orac?) LOL re Dr. Cutler making money off parents! Selling his $15 book? You're too much! Oh, and when did they take Hg out of the flu shots? Aren't "children" 6 mos. and older supposed to get them? It takes a lot longer than a "few weeks" to remove... show more ETA to W.E. (aka Orac?)

LOL re Dr. Cutler making money off parents! Selling his $15 book? You're too much!

Oh, and when did they take Hg out of the flu shots? Aren't "children" 6 mos. and older supposed to get them?

It takes a lot longer than a "few weeks" to remove mercury from the brain, central nervous system, and soft fatty tissues/organs, but certainly you know that...

"Autism is usually just a delay in development, seeing improvement in 2 years is fully expected."

Delay?! It's FAR more than a delay--it's damn near a death. And your camp says it's incurable. I didn't say he "improved", I said the autism was GONE.
11 answers 11