How do I keep my secret, I think he knows!!?

Okay so I already joined this website as a boy, Im bigender so I consider myself more a "guy" than a girl and I feel comfortable passing as a guy so it was only another step to be a guy online too. All was going great, I felt bad all these chicks think Im a hot guy when Im not even a guy but I stayed... show more Okay so I already joined this website as a boy, Im bigender so I consider myself more a "guy" than a girl and I feel comfortable passing as a guy so it was only another step to be a guy online too. All was going great, I felt bad all these chicks think Im a hot guy when Im not even a guy but I stayed online anyway.
Now some guy commented on my page saying he is straight but he thinks im hot and stuff. Im seriously worried, I talked to this guy on IM and told him can you tell Im a girl and he kinda dodged all the questions, I told him not to tell anyone but if he could figure it out surely someone else can ... What the hell do I do, is it really possible to tell if an androgynous person is a chick or a dude?