Unable to add or delete group photo - connection timed out error?

I'm the owner of BookiesToo and I'm currently unable to add or delete a group photo. Each time I attempt to do either, it yields a new page with the message "Connection Timed Out." Any help is much appreciated.
Update: Edited to add: Yahoo needs to make it possible to post responses. Not very effective to have a help forum that doesn't allow for ongoing dialogue! That said, I'm glad to know that my group isn't the only one affected, although not surprised. I'd also tried a different device, different connection,... show more Edited to add: Yahoo needs to make it possible to post responses. Not very effective to have a help forum that doesn't allow for ongoing dialogue! That said, I'm glad to know that my group isn't the only one affected, although not surprised. I'd also tried a different device, different connection, to no avail.