Debate:Living alone vs. Living with others...?

There was a question on here today in which a woman said how much she would like a week of peace and quiet in her own home.I coud really relate,as a mom of 4...ages 8 (he is autistic),13,14,and 17.However,a couple of people who live alone say that they would prefer a noisy,bustling household. Personally,I think... show more There was a question on here today in which a woman said how much she would like a week of peace and quiet in her own home.I coud really relate,as a mom of 4...ages 8 (he is autistic),13,14,and 17.However,a couple of people who live alone say that they would prefer a noisy,bustling household.
Personally,I think this topic needs to be put under,'The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...'category.
I think those of you who live alone would probably go nuts in 2 hours of my house's chaos...and apprecate your quiet nest all the more.
What are your opinions?Thanks.