How do I change the font of a header on my blog at WordPress.com?

I don't know how to change the font of the header on WordPress.

Can anyone help?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Log into Wordpress then click these menu items Appearance > Editor. Next Scroll to the bottom to see all of the Styles. In probably the style.css file you'll see a definition for the h1 or h2 tags.

Here is an example of how you can change it:

font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

Here is a list of font families and how they look:

http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/fonts

That should do it. Good luck...

• maupin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i does not make the exchange without solid reason. Wordpress is greater processor and mySql server in intensity, a shared host with 3 2nd html load circumstances ought to have greater like 10 2nd wordpress plenty, a solid cache makes a huge distinction, one i think of is named W3 entire Cache can offload supplies to the decrease priced Amazon S3 or Cloud servers to further velocity issues up. Load velocity is a generally used Google score ingredient, and a immediately measurable consequence on site visitors, one tet case reportedly got here upon a 20% bounce fee for a 5 2nd load time, yet merely a 5% bounce fee for a a million/2 2nd load time. There are search engine optimization plugins that upload meta information get admission to fields for each submit, the main suitable generally used search engine optimization-entire-Cache is asserted to apply processor in intensity brute tension rewrite techniques some hosts do in comparison to. putting the Permalink putting could make urls greater like your latest ones, i exploit custom putting: /%postname%/ which merely tacks on the submit call to the homestead url, you may hand edit submit urls besides. whether you get the website urls and content textile to be comparable to the previous version, the hrml code that seek spiders see would be rather diverse, which I think of ought to reason a quick term dip. they say "Google loves wordpress blogs" in part Google loves blogs normally by way of fact they're linked with authors who make ordinary content textile differences, with some 22% of all new web content reportedly making use of wordpress you will possibly anticipate Google a minimum of is familiar with a thank you to good spider them.

Lv 7
    10 years ago

You need to upgrade the account first, then change it through the css. You can upgrade from within your admin panel.

• 10 years ago

Wordpress doesn't allow you to change that.

You can try other services like marsblogger.com or blogger.com for more control over your customization.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.