Is the government planning to send a virus that will make people into Zombie?

Many of the things that are happening in the world, are being set by few evil men and I believe aliens or demons. most of the things that are described in the bible have occurred. Also, many of the movies that hollywood releases, come true! Consequently, there are been many movies about zombies lately and... show more Many of the things that are happening in the world, are being set by few evil men and I believe aliens or demons. most of the things that are described in the bible have occurred. Also, many of the movies that hollywood releases, come true! Consequently, there are been many movies about zombies lately and commercials about them too. I think the secret governemnt is preparing the people for a zombie attack. Please be open minded and do a little research before coming to any conclusions!

Thank you and all answers are valuable