I've made a short film? Now what?

I've been making movies for about a decade now. Over the years I have been able to collect high end gear and learn professional techniques. I have made a short film, about 30 minutes long, and I don't know where to go from here. This is not a joe-schoe youtube video that me and my friends make one weekend. I need... show more I've been making movies for about a decade now. Over the years I have been able to collect high end gear and learn professional techniques. I have made a short film, about 30 minutes long, and I don't know where to go from here. This is not a joe-schoe youtube video that me and my friends make one weekend. I need to know where do I go from here.
The local theaters are big chain theaters and I'm not sure if they would air my movie, but I don't even know who I would need to contact for this information.
iTunes has a whole section for short movies. This section is where my movie would probably fit in.