I have a small business in Boca Raton,FL looking for a website - should I use a company or a Site Builder?

Just wanting to know if I should use a site builder or go with a company that does web design. I basically need 3 pages and a contact form, no fancy graphics. I have a logo in a PNG image format on a USB drive. I own a deck company and am looking to showcase some of our work that we have done in the area. If... show more Just wanting to know if I should use a site builder or go with a company that does web design. I basically need 3 pages and a contact form, no fancy graphics. I have a logo in a PNG image format on a USB drive.

I own a deck company and am looking to showcase some of our work that we have done in the area. If I do go with someone, I want to choose someone in the area that I can meet with in person. Preferably a company, not an individual.

Also would like to know a range of how much I should pay. Obviously the site builders charge very little for something like this.
5 answers