is this considered islamic?

Is this brief essay considered Islamic by Muslims?

__________________________

Note: In Islaam it is important that we love what Allaah loves and that we are displeased with what Allaah is displeased with.

Shee'ism has added numerous polytheistic beliefs to the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, (such as the supplicating to 'Alee along with Allaah, the exaggeration of imams to "pope" like levels and higher, the seeking of aid and assistance from the dead, etc.). It is not befitting a Muslim to express "love" or “unity” for/with these ideologies that preach shirk (associating partners with Allaah in worship).

It is important that Muslims clarify the errors of these groups in order to help the members of those groups come to right guidance before they have to answer to Allaah. With regards to Shee'ism, then the urgency may even be greater, as that group claims to follow Islaam, so their danger to themselves and others is two-fold (i.e. they themselves have gone astray, and they may be more likely to confuse other Muslims with regards to their religion as they claim to follow Islaam)

Also this call for reconciliation between Muslims and the Shee’ah while they (the Shee’ah) insist on teaching polytheistic ideas and calling that “Islaam” is something I have seen no precedent for from the top scholars of Islaam (such as the four imaams). I am concerned this call is a means by which Muslims may become confused or uncertain regarding the difference between truth and falsehood.

Note the example of Ibraaheem, peace be upon him:

"Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrâhîm (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: 'Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allâh, we have rejected you, and there has appeared between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever until you believe in Allâh Alone,(and worship Him exclusively)'...

(Qur'aan 60:4)

Best Answer

Contemplate over this narration of our Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) which is reported by Imaam al-Bukhaaree in his Saheeh Imaam Muslim in his Saheeh (2/Number 1370):

فمن أحدث فيها حدثا أو آوى محدثا فعليه لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين

((Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind.))

Amazing how the youth keep pushing to unite with the Innovators but Sufyaan bin ‘Uyaynah said to a man:

مِنْ أَيْنَ جِئْتَ قَالَ: مِنْ جَنَازَةِ فُلَانِ بْنِ فُلَانٍ قَالَ: لَا حَدَّثْتُكَ بِحَدِيثٍ اِسْتَغْفِرْ اَللَّهَ وَلَا تَعُدْ, نَظَرْتُ إِلَى رَجُلٍ يُبْغِضُ أَصْحَابَ رَسُولِ اَللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَاتَّبَعْتُ جِنَازَتَهُ.

((”From where did you come?” He said: “From the funeral of so-and-so son of so-and-so” He said: “I will not narrate to you with Hadeeth, I seek forgiveness of Allaah! You looked to a man who hated the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and you then followed his funeral.))

Imaam al-Laalikaa’ee reported in his Sharh Usool al-I’tiqaad (139) that Ibraaheem al-Maysarah said:

ومن وقر صاحب بدعة فقد أعان على هدم الإسلام

((Who ever honors the innovator then he has aided in the destruction of Islaam))

http://abulhaarith.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/unitin...

• Very Islamic.

These calls for unity with the Shia by Sunnis has always perplexed me. Some Shia are good people, but these are generally the ones who aren't religious or don't know anything about their own religion.

Everything that distinguishes the Shia as different is completely against Islam. They worship the dead while claiming they are only intermediaries, just like the pagan Quraish did with their idols. And they claim their imams are better than the Prophets (peace be upon them all), even though their belief of "imamah" isn't anywhere in the Qur'an - which, by the way, they claim isn't the real Qur'an and has been changed by the Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them all). Who, by the way, the Shia curse (and even call Aisha a prostitute and Abu Bakr and Umar homosexuals). The list goes on so far it's not even funny.

I am not saying to hate Shia people, but I am saying that uniting with them for the sake of religion is impossible when their religious beliefs are so contrary to ours (Sunnis). What's funniest yet is that the Shia have this belief called "taqiyyah" which is like religious lying. Their own "scholars" will call them disbelievers if they don't use deception to spread their religion. In a way, these Sunnis calling for unity are what Lenin referred to as "useful idiots" except for the Shia and not the USSR.

For the Shias reading this, I don't hate you nor do I tell anybody else to. In fact I don't even know you, this is a website. But I would just ask you to have an open mind and read some of the links below, and give the truth a chance.

Most of the callers of " Unity" are non-practicing Muslims with extremely limited knowledge of Islam.

You will never see a knowledgeable or a devout Muslim talking about ''Unity" with a Shia.

Only a hypocrite will want to " Unite" with Shias who curse the companions and wives of the prophet.