What do I do and how do I go on about doing it? 10 points :)?

I recently started going out with a girl. When should I hold hands with her? Hey all, thanks for reading..This is, I know like a pretty stupid question, but I'm really scared as how to go on about doing it..like we walk to school and back home everyday, like side by side, we've been going out for a week,... show more I recently started going out with a girl. When should I hold hands with her?
Hey all, thanks for reading..This is, I know like a pretty stupid question, but I'm really scared as how to go on about doing it..like we walk to school and back home everyday, like side by side, we've been going out for a week, and today, we were like walking closer than before..so yea..please don't be mean..it's my first time.. :) thanks!

And btw, i'm a guy.. ;)

I know i've asked this a couple of times, I really want more answers...thanks
answer to that, as well as the one below

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sorta asked her if she would like to start holding hands..and she was like "aww that's so cute that you asked me and everything, but you really don't have to.and of course. :) so how do i go on about doing it??THANKS!