How to handle my luggage etc for a 10-hour layover at Hong Kong airport?

i will arrive at HK airport in terminal 1 from Japan Airline at 11pm Thursday, then fly out to bangkok from terminal 2 (Bangkok Airway) at 9am the next morning. my luiggages are not automatically routed. I would like to stay within the airport using the pay-in lounges for layover. Will i be able to stay within the... show more i will arrive at HK airport in terminal 1 from Japan Airline at 11pm Thursday, then fly out to bangkok from terminal 2 (Bangkok Airway) at 9am the next morning. my luiggages are not automatically routed. I would like to stay within the airport using the pay-in lounges for layover. Will i be able to stay within the airport without exit and check back in again? do i still need to go thru the passport check first? How do i transfer the luggages to Bangkok airway easily? thanks in advance for your advices!