Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 decade ago

Can anyone tell me the proper treatments for yeast infections?I had some symptoms that I suspected indicated a?

yeast infection so i checked it online and it was right.I have some cream here its called "Candid Cream" it also has Broad Spectrum Antimycotic with Fungicidal Action written on on the box which is white with blue and red.I just wanted to know whether this medicine is any good or if anyone has any suggestions for me. Thankyou

yhhh i am on antibiotic treatment

Favorite Answer

If you haven't had one before, see your doctor.

If you HAVE, then on of the OTC creams should work for most people.

I've never tried nor do I know any one who has tried that kind but I have had and know many who has had yeast infections. We all use Vagisil cream. You can get over the counter. Are you on an antibiotic medication? That could be the cause of it also I know that I take antibiotics for my teeth pain and get yeast infection everything. Talk to your doctor about it or call the local pharmacy..

Your diet has a lot to due with.You can take a look at an article and video by Linda Allen natural cure program on yeast infection.She's well known.Click on the link

I have it before, you have to take antibiotics, so please consult a doctor.Don't use all these cream, they are not strong enough.