masturbation vs dark circles?

is there a relation between masturbation and forming dark circles? i am 29, male and i am not married. i am masturbating nowadays so frequently. i have been observing that if i masturbate once in a day and 3 days continously, i am seeing that my eyes going inside and looking awful and feel tired. is there anything suggested to do after masturbation so that it doesnt give bad effects like said above. just for the confirmation if i stop masturbating for 10 days, my eyes tend to look normal and energetic. any advice?

Favorite Answer

Masterbating can make you tired... But it cannot cause any negative effect to any part of your body... You should go to a doctor and tell him about it, it probably has to do with some thing else...

i found that if i was watching too much internet porn and jacking off that way, i was tired and my eyes got sore and my neck too sometimes. i think it was from muscle strain and eye strain. I just started jackin off in bed or on the toilet more and felt better, i could never stop doing it, i do it like 3 or 4 times a day, i would never make it 10 days..... i'm 17 male tho and hard all the time. mark93313@yahoo.com

Masturbation probably isn't the problem. You're either simply fatigued, have a bad eating habit when you do masturbate, or you are dehydrated.

dude remember that everything that is too much caused negative thing on us....so basically your masturbating too much that's why your experiencing such body reactions...try to minimize things and you''ll see the difference dude...

• xchris

You are not resting adequately between love matches with self....