promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you make a padded underwear to make your but look hot?

I know long term is things like squats. But I need my butt to look hot right now, like in 1 day. I read somewhere and this girl made her own padded underwear. Does anyone know how to do this, or any other tricks like this?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Maria
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i'd say eat a dozen of doughnuts and you'll get it naturally !

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Y do you want your butt to look big? No offense, but that's pretty stupid. How about you just accept your butt, but if you don't want to do that...

1.Wear clothes that are well fitted to your body. A small butt can be an attractive feature if it is framed in clothes that are tailored to accentuate it. Stay away from clothes that are either too tight or too loose.

2.Show off your butt in interesting prints, stripes or other patterns. These types of clothes will take the emphasis off the size of your butt, keeping the eyes interested in what is covering it.

3.Wear light-colored clothing on your bottom half. Lighter colors emphasize what you have while darker colors camouflage it.

4.Wear jeans that have small pockets, placed higher on the butt, or try jeans that have flap pockets that accentuate the assets with which you were blessed. Large pockets can make a small butt look minuscule.

5.Try some of the padded underwear that offers you some help in the booty department. These garments can give your rear view more cushioning and help you fill out your clothes a little bit more.

6.Build up your butt muscle. Just because your butt is small doesn't mean it can't be shapely. Add some shape to your back region with exercises, such as squats, lunges, volleyball or hiking.

7.Be careful of wearing fabrics that are too stretchy, such as Lycra in jeans, since such materials will often flatten the butt and make it appear even smaller than it really is. Instead, choose fabrics that skim the body and have a little bit of sheen to them, such as silks and satins.

8.Wear shorter jackets that end at the waist or just under it. This will lead the eye down to the backside and make it more noticeable.

9.Try wearing a fuller skirt. Skirts that are fitted at the waist and then flare out can fool the eye into believing it is seeing more than it is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow. Thats just plain out creepy.

How about accept your butt for now?

Cause thats just as bad as stuffing your bra.

Actually, make it ten times worse.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's dumb, don't do that. Dress really slutty up top to divert the attention. Or dress really slutty downstairs, too. Size doesn't necessarily matter, just how much you're ramming onto his wand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.