What's so SPECIAL about the King James Version Bible to you? There were many translations made before it.?

I realize that there are many of you who can't avoid the same weary rhetoric as “I love fiction” or “I don’t waste my time with garbage”. That is fine; I just thought I would let you know that my time won’t be wasted by reading them. By now most of us have you noted & just skip over you and if we don’t know you... show more I realize that there are many of you who can't avoid the same weary rhetoric as “I love fiction” or “I don’t waste my time with garbage”. That is fine; I just thought I would let you know that my time won’t be wasted by reading them. By now most of us have you noted & just skip over you and if we don’t know you after a few words we realize your garbage and just skip the rest.