Obama a muslim?

what do you think about osama appologizing to muslim women...this guy is a muslim in disguise!! CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama apologized on Thursday to two Muslim women who were barred from sitting behind the podium where Obama was speaking because they were wearing... show more what do you think about osama appologizing to muslim women...this guy is a muslim in disguise!!

CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama apologized on Thursday to two Muslim women who were barred from sitting behind the podium where Obama was speaking because they were wearing Islamic headscarves.

At a campaign rally in Detroit on Monday, Shimaa Abdelfadeel and Hebba Aref were prevented by volunteers from taking seats behind Obama that would have been in view of television cameras, apparently because of their headscarves.

"I reached out to Ms. Aref and Ms. Abdelfadeel this afternoon," Obama said in a statement. "I spoke with Ms. Abdelfadeel, and expressed my deepest apologies for the incident that occurred with volunteers at the event in Detroit."

Obama said the volunteers' actions were "unacceptable and in no way reflect any policy of my campaign."
Update: osama supporters are blind!!! lmao
Update 2: HE IS A MUSLIM!
Update 3: and for those who say "who cares"
um you do know that muslims hate americans right?????? duh!!!
Update 4: to the black girl it proves he is muslim by number one HAVING MUSLIMS THERE TO BEGIN WITH
and number two he cares a little too much about them hmmmmmmm!!! duh!
Update 5: black girl you are only supporting him because he is half black!

get a clue!!
Update 6: and wy do you think muslims support him anyway?????

lmao whatever believe what you want people.but when he screws america up even more i don't wanna have to say TOLD YA SO!!