DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE. MR HYDE.?

hey, ok so i'm writing this essay on mr hyde, from robert stevensons, "the strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde"

i need to mention the symbolism of his name (mr hyde.. hide) and the symbolism of the times/places he makes his apperences.

i get that he's hiding his true identity but if someone could make that sound smart and into a good sentence i will be soooo thankful !

- i suck at english and this essay is due tomorro :( !

Favorite Answer

"He conceals his true self so that no one can unveil his shocking discovery of a potion that changes one's inner and outer form." At least, that's my opinion. I had to write and english paper on that book too in 6th grade. it would help if i knew the exact topic of the essay because there are so many reasons why he hid his identity

Source(s): me myself and i

you do not could be friends with your ex.......... its superb while it works out that way, yet its not necessary to be an useful co-parenting team. regrettably, your ex isn't a guy as i'd define a guy..... he's a boy who feels that he has to construct up his mistress by using knocking you down. i'm specific that she encourages it to make herself sense greater ideal and.......... in some weeks or months, while she leaves him for her next sufferer........ she would be able to be happy cuz the rift that she's opened between you and your ex would be a large one. desire there have been some advance up pills you may provide your ex. desire he has that area of his concepts that announces that there is not any clarification for him to undesirable mouth you. that may not the case, regardless of if. Time is a large healer, yet there is an expression that I heard as quickly as which would be of activity to you: Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels......... Karma won't in any respect be exceptionally while it comes around on the mistress... or your ex..... yet meanwhile you may upward thrust above the fray. concentration on your baby...... provide her the suited of you in a complicated concern and issues may even out. in all probability very quickly. sturdy success to you