Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesMiami · 1 decade ago

going to miami for the first time any hotel ideas.affordable,great location?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can try http://www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows the cheapest rates. There you can read guest reviews and find a hotel in Miami that suits best for you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Miami is one of typically the most popular holiday areas and with hotelbye you can find out more. Miami has anything for all; from the trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the attention chocolate of the Art Deco region as much as the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana. The Art Deco District provides back thoughts of an earlier amount of time in Florida with its incredibly restored 1930s Art Deco structures and is just a place well visited exactly like Bayside Marketplace. This place is a large outside design mall with increased than 150 specialty and tourist shops, numerous cafes and restaurants, and everyday live entertainment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best bet is to try the websites that offer discounts. I work in the HOTEL industry and i know first hand that we sell them cheap so they are way down on their price when you book directly.

Check

www.expedia.com

www.priceline.com

www.hotels.com

www.hotwire.com

MIAMI is not the same as MIAMI BEACH (which is another city completely!!!) so if you want to see the night clubs and mostly night life book in MIAMI BEACH

• 1 decade ago

I stayed at the Mariott in Coconut Grove, and it was very affordable and a great hotel. We had a huge suite with a couple bathrooms, bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, etc for $150 a night. And the pools were beautiful, too. I would recommend it to anyone!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you could stay at the Hilton Coral Gables they have a really club on Wed , Fry & Sat and you could also check out the Lowes at South Beach awesome place to stay as well and there is a lot of things to do too. Good Luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.