Theists! who is your favorite atheist here on R&S?

I really like the missing link dude Footprints in the sand- is a little to angry at times, still he gives interesting Q&As X-Theist-some interesting awnsers Captain Atheism- Too many offenses for me to get what he really thinks Paul something- the same, a lot of offenses and little content. Laptop... show more I really like the missing link dude

Footprints in the sand- is a little to angry at times, still he gives interesting Q&As

X-Theist-some interesting awnsers

Captain Atheism- Too many offenses for me to get what he really thinks

Paul something- the same, a lot of offenses and little content.

Laptop Jesus-By far, my favorite

how about atheist grils? i can't remember any (im sorry)
Update: oh man, i forgot a lot of atheists.....

There are a couple with the kitty avatars

the one with a smile avatar

the one who was going to write a book (that one is good)

and many many others
Update 2: gandalf... ah hes ok
Update 3: Sorry Paul S, i just don't see it... i still love you though
Update 4: ah, youre right paul, the little content part was wrong, but you do get a little ofensive from time to time
Update 5: Southpaw?, the rabbit avatar?- hes a little too ofensive, still, seems to be everybody's favorite All you need is love- We have to love atheists too, the same goes for homossexuals, independent if we disagree with their lifestiles, listen to them with love and attention and they'll do the same with you.... show more Southpaw?, the rabbit avatar?- hes a little too ofensive, still, seems to be everybody's favorite

All you need is love- We have to love atheists too, the same goes for homossexuals, independent if we disagree with their lifestiles, listen to them with love and attention and they'll do the same with you. And before you know it you'll be having a rasonable and civilised discussion where everybody gains and noonne loses