Lost007 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

symptoms after ejactulation?

Why is it that i get tired, no energy for 1 week, afraid of cold, cant concentrate, sweating all over the body, sore back, need multi-vitamins to gain back the strength for 1 week, stomach hurts, after ejaculation while i was sleeping ? What kinda of doctor should i go see? I'm so afraid of it right now because its been bothering my life.

Best Answer

I think you need to get your iron levels checked and your thyroid checked. Cold intolerance and not being able to concentrate and fatigue are symptoms of anemia. A sore back can be from kidney stones or infection. Your stomach can be an ulcer or a hernia, gallbladder, etc. The fact that you have no energy after masturbating, it wouldn't heart to get your heart checked. You need a complete physical and a bloodwork. Don't forget to get a diabetes test too. You could try symptom checker to try and narrow done some of your pain.

Luckly this is a great solution for premature ejaculation http://EndPrematureEjaculation.enle.info/?xT0X

A guy always cums fast when its their first time. and especially if he's been waiting for a long time. Guys are erect at least 5 times a day so what I would do is some foreplay until he ejaculates or the both of you for that matter its not fair that he has orgasms and you don't so get him to do you first and then once you finish he will be more than ready for his orgasm. then use a condom because that cuts down the sensations for him if he feels he is about to come prematurely then tell him to come out and do some more foreplay on you so he has time to calm down. the condom should work but if you want a baby tell him to take the condom of before ejaculation and then finish in you. the longer you wait to make him come with foreplay the quiker it will be because he has to get it out of him.

He also does need time because you are the only one he has been with so once he gets used to it, you can really enjoy it once he gets his techniques down pat. Tell him what you like. Get some books and videos also until you both are experienced. Or you could even have a quickie in the morning, when you get home and then at night. he will diffently last longer because his mind has been free twice already. You get on top of him and you control the situation. Also my boyfriend tells me that he thinks about none sexual things for a while to help control him, tell him to think about a sport or something that calms him. If that doesn't work then just do IT over until you are satisfied

this is attainable to experience being pregnant indications basically a pair days after theory while you're in track on your physique (this is how i'm, I felt the urgency to urinate very pretty much right this moment.) yet I surely have additionally freaked myself out formerly whilst i presumed I observed implantation bleeding. i began out feeling nauseous, my head grew to become into hurting, i grew to become into drained, etc. i think of I freaked myself out to the factor the place i presumed i grew to become into pregnant. as quickly as my era began, all those indications went away, I felt so silly. My scientific expert instructed me that grew to become into worry-unfastened for persons to deliver approximately their own being pregnant indications whilst they actually weren't pregnant in any respect. although, i'm not sure you will have been ovulating yet if your era isn't to start for 2 greater weeks, yet that doesn't advise you should no longer get pregnant. each physique's physique is distinctive. I had my era on the 10th of July, and ovulated on twenty 9th. My era grew to become into meant to return the week when I ovulated, and whilst it did no longer take place I knew I could desire to in all likelihood take a attempt. magnificent now, do no longer worry approximately it. there's no longer lots you're able to try this early on. in case you prefer, you may attempt to purchase an early being pregnant attempt, yet likely it does not come out constructive yet whether you have been. i know it is stressful to do, yet you basically could desire to attempt to no longer worry approximately it or you additionally could make your indications worse, and if Aunt Flo does not circulate to, purchase a attempt and take it.

Just go see a general practitioner. They can answer all of your questions and/or refer to to a specialty doctor.

sounds like you need to see your gyn...males see em too. but this could be an allergy or a autoimmune disorder or vitamin...therin lack of.......get some blood tests done and a physical. something is wrong.

ejaculations IS your energy,,,,,,,of course you feel tired afterwards, you've drained all of your energy, why do you think men fall asleep after sex? lol.....anyway, yea, if you are concerned though, see a doctor

Ejacked while you were sleeping? Try and get one while you are awake! I believe you are suffering from Blueballsitosis. The plumber needs to clear his own pipes.

go and see any doctor they will refer you to the right specialist. that certainly doesn't sound right

It's prolly cuz some dude is slipping you a ruffie and violating you in your sleep....

• John

perhaps you should fix your diet. If multivitamins affect how you feel, your diet is really screwed up.