Ten random things I would like your opinion on, Please Answer?

Okay, so give your opinion on the following, answer whatever you want. None or all of them. ;-) 1.) Say your are thirty and given the change to age forward until you die of old age or backward till you die at the moment of your birth, which one would you pick and why? Also, if it doesnt bother you, tell me your... show more Okay, so give your opinion on the following, answer whatever you want. None or all of them. ;-)

1.) Say your are thirty and given the change to age forward until you die of old age or backward till you die at the moment of your birth, which one would you pick and why? Also, if it doesnt bother you, tell me your age so I can see what different age groups think.

2.) If your parent(s) told you to do something but you felt it was wrong and didnt want to do it, would you do it anyway to appease your parents?

3.) Is that bow on lady Gaga's head made from her real head hair or not?
http://yourbeautyspot.ninemsn.com.au/img...
or
http://www.thefashioncult.com/wp-content...

4.) Guys, if you have oral sex or anal sex, do you still consider yourself a virgin. Girls- same question.

5.) What would you do to your spouse/gf/bf if you found out they cheated on you?

6.) My mother says my but will get all saggy because I wear skimpy underwear. Is there actually truth in this or does she just want me to be conservative.

7.) DO you have a tattoo, if so what of and where. how much did it hurt to get it.

8.) Is it actually against the rules to post a full movie on youtube?

9.) Have you ever heard of the singer Dillon Lane? i'm trying to see how famous he is.

10.) I'm 15, but I look about ten or twelve years older than that. Nobody believes me when I tell them my actual age...will I always look older or will it even out eventually?

11.) I have a computer from Dell, it says Dimension 4400 on it, but I dont know what that means. It has a drive D (I opened it and it looks like a CD drive) and a floppy drive. I have a game that's a DVD- rom, will it work? Is the drive just a CD drive or a CD/DVD drive? Is there a difference? Can a CD drive play DVD's? Sorry if this is not detailed or I sound stupid...I dont know much about computers.
Update: Well, okay that was eleven, sorry...I got carried away.