Kofi Kingston says that he doesn't know what his role will be at Wrestlemania27 this year? Plus some Bonus Q's?

WQ:) What would you prefer for Kofi Kingston to defend his Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania 27 or would you prefer to see him compete in the MITB Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 27 this year? WQ:) What would you prefer "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus to do defend his U.S. Championship at... show more WQ:) What would you prefer for Kofi Kingston to defend his Intercontinental Title
at Wrestlemania 27 or would you prefer to see him compete in the MITB Ladder
Match at Wrestlemania 27 this year?

WQ:) What would you prefer "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus to do defend his U.S.
Championship at Wrestlemania 27 or see him compete in the MITB ladder match
this year at Wrestlemania 27? You may choose any opponent for both wrestlers.

Question Details: Kofi Kingston did say recently in a interview that he didn't know
what his roles would be this year at Wrestlemania 27. Kofi Kingston says that if he
got to defend the Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania 27 it would be his
preference in a match. I realize that Wrestlemania 27 is only 2 weeks away if Wwe
decides at the last minute to include the MITB Ladder Match for Wrestlemania 27 in
this short amount of time could they still conduct MITB qualifying matches on RAW
and on Smackdown they still got 2 weeks or for sure they won't include the MITB?

BQ: What FCW/WWE developmental wrestler are you anticipating a debut from?

A:) Seth Rollins
B:) Brett DiBiase
C:) Javier Woods
D:) Peter Orlov aka (Alex Koslov)
E:) Richie "The Dragon" Steamboat

BQ2:) Should Rick Rude be inducted into the WWE 2011 Hall of Fame this year?
Or should Rick Rude be a first ballet Wwe Hall of Fame inductee? Rick Rude was
a former WWE Intercontinental Champion and United States Champion in WCW.

Thanks to all of the good users in the yahoo wrestling section who participate in
answering my question today and please no question stealing if by chance this
question does get stolen and re-posted on yahoo answers just check for update
on email, my new question should be provided there to all of my yahoo contacts.
Update: BQ: What FCW/WWE developmental wrestler are you anticipating a debut from?

F:) Mistico (Sin Cara)

What do you think about this old school Rick Rude promo I found this on youtube.

(Rest in Peace) Rick Rude one of the greatest wrestlers, performers of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idb9u2mUU...

6 answers 6