What are some fruits & vegetables you reccomend?

I want some that tast good.

I prefer if you tell me green vegetables but i need other colored vegetables too.

For fruits, tell me the anything other taht cantalope.

Favorite Answer

Fruits:

Strawberries,

Banana,

Pomegrante,

Kiwi,

Blueberry,

Cranberry,

Pear,

Purple Grape,

Green Grape,

Orange

___________

Vegetables:Corn,

Broccoli

Well for starters, Strawberries and Blueberries are among my favorites. Avocado is really good too. Greens can be tasty depending on how you cook them. Bananas and Grapes make good snacks as well. Tomatoes make are a good eat by themselves or on a sandwich, or just a Tomato sandwich with nothing on it but Tomato and mayo. You could try Mango, Oranges, and Ruby Red Grapefruit. Broccoli, and Green beans are good green veggies. Hope this helps.

The way animals suffer when they die and the pain they feel is horrible, plants do not suffer like that. And worse to eat meat then eat vegetables. If you cared that much about vegetables then you wouldn't eat meat or buy products tested on animals like vegans like me do because that's a million times worse then eating a vegetable and always will be. You also wouldn't wear leather or fur. Vegans make a difference in many ways for animals.I don't contribute to animal suffering or pain( I don't wear fur, leather, wool), I don't buy products tested on animals and I eat no animal products. Go look at the photos and videos for a couple weeks of cats and dogs being boiled and skinned alive for fur and meat. And animals used for fur, meat, animal testing and vivisection and then tell me it isn't wrong . Honestly look at the photos and videos of animal testing, vivisection and killing animals and skinning them for fur. The pain they feel is beyond belief. Vegetables don't suffer like that.

for vegetables i like cauliflower and peas. some green vegetables are lettuce in a salad with ranch or italian dressing. fruit, i like grapes, but stick them in the freezer, and you can do that with bananas too. it tastes really good. and strwberries. you can also enjoy your fruit by blending them in a blender. hope this helped :D

Fruits---->Strawberries, Grapes, Lemons, Watermelon

Vegetables---->Corn, Lettuce, Tomato

There is a lot more though than just those.

I like snacking on baby carrots, grapes, bananas, mushrooms and califlower.

I reccomend everything, except Okra and lima beans

strawberries. bananas. broccoli. apples. carrots. oranges . grapes. mango's,

Pomegrante,Kiwi,

Cranberry

caulieflour and peas and carrots , and egg plant, pumpkin,etc my mother told me about all vegetabel cuz i like her foods.fodd filled with very healthy coloured vegetablebe.