Travel guide to korea?

hello there. my friend just offered me to go to seoul,but it was too sudden. she said the flight will be next week. and bcos this is very sudden, we haven't check the hotel yet. do you have any recommendation and ideas for the hotel(not too expensive,speak english), the best place to eat (we're Muslims,so... show more hello there. my friend just offered me to go to seoul,but it was too sudden. she said the flight will be next week. and bcos this is very sudden, we haven't check the hotel yet. do you have any recommendation and ideas for the hotel(not too expensive,speak english), the best place to eat (we're Muslims,so things will be hard.seafood will be alright) and where are the best place to go,the transports and what MUST and MUST NOT do?

both of us can only read and PRONOUNCE korean words,but don't know how to communicate with that language.so things are very2 hard for us now. but a guidance will be good.

thanks.very2 much appreciated.