am i big fat and gross? (pics)?

i dunno if i weigh more or less now but these are pretty recent i guess..

the other day the scale told me i weigh 140, and today i weigh 150 and then i put the scale in another spot and i weighed 144. the doctor told me that happens with kids my age, im 15.

but sometimes i dont eat, and i almost had to see an eating disorder doctor.. but im scared and some of my guy friends said i was getting too skiny cuz my legs dont touch when i walk. im 5'9.

i used to weigh 237 or 240 or something around that..im just scared boys think im gross. and my ribs stick out a little..

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/bellaboo3...

Update:

and i have mad long legs..

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

it seems like your obese or overwight if your a girl

• 9 years ago

Your friends are saying you're getting too skinny and you're asking if you're fat and gross?!

"i almost had to see an eating disorder doctor" - I think you still do... the pics aren't full front facing but from the 3 you posted you look average, could use a little toning tho.

• 9 years ago

You are waaay to hard on yourself, you are only 15, you're still growing. I'm 19, I weigh 120 and I'm 5'8 and I feel like a twig, i would love to have a little bit more meat on me(not that you do). You honestly look fine and I really wouldn't stress about it.

Also, don't be skipping means because you feel fat, it's not healthy. :(

• 9 years ago

No way you're definitely not big, fat, or gross!! You have a nice body from what I can see in your pictures!! Don't be so hard on yourself, I think we all worry the guys will think we're gross because I know I worry about that too. But you seriously have nothing to worry about with your body!!

I love the Lego man in that first picture!!! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You're not fat at all o: Actually, you look really great. (: And you're supa supa pretty, which is a plus. And, I love your style. :D <3

You shouldn't be worried about your weight. You look good. :) trust me.

I suffer with an eating disorder, and I rarely tell anyone that they look good. :/ because my view of beauty is distorted. So I wouldn't tell you that I thought you were pretty unless I meant it :]

<3<3<3 keep your gorgeous liddo head up.

• berra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

on your top, commonly used weight should be round one hundred twenty 5-140lbs. it is probable you've body Dysmorphic disease, it is totally undemanding in ladies. out of your image, you look positive. yet in case you struggle through from BDD, it should not be solid adequate. i'd strongly propose you search for help, and attempt now to not exercising and weightloss plan too a lot. because you're already on the skinny area on your top, dropping extra weight ought to nicely be risky.

• 9 years ago

I couldn't really see much of your body in them but I don't think that you look all that overweight really. Sometimes I starve myself too but I have to go to couseling for anorexia/bulimia later on around this month. You might lose weight eventually however you might over do it so yeah......

• 9 years ago

OMG girl.. ur not even close to being fat.. ur friends are most likely teasing ya.. my friends do that (except skinny version, not fat) and i like your hair.

dont let people let your confidence down

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're fine the way you are right now. You need more self-confidence, believe in yourself.

• 9 years ago

your bmi says your a normal weight for someone your height. so dont worry about it

• 9 years ago

Don't be so hard on yourself. You look adorable and you aren't even fat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.